How to enter
When entries are open:
1. Click on the SCHEDULE (at right) to to see which sections you would like to enter. There is no limit on the number of sections you can enter. Read our RULES AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY in our SCHEDULE.
2. When entries are open, go to STARDOM to register. Select the Discipline(s) you want and select the sections you wish to enter. Pay by credit card. [See below for other options to pay.]
3. Await your Notice of Appearance for confirmation of date and time and any instructions.
4. If you are using our Official Accompanist, make contact at least 2 weeks prior to the Festival and ensure they have the correct accompaniment sheet music. Organise rehearsals with them as necessary (note: rehearsals are not covered by your entry fee.) More details here.
5. Two weeks before the Festival, go back into Stardom and check your entry to make sure you have the correct Title and Composer of the piece you wish to play.
If you are entering an Ensemble, please fill out a sketch plan of your stage layout to help our volunteers.
6. Arrive at the Festival Registration Desk with a copy of your sheet music for the Adjudicator with bars numbered.
(If you are using the Accompanist, bring a copy of the piano accompaniment as well).
PLEASE DO NOT BE LATE, as once the section starts you will not be allowed to register and perform (unless prior arrangement has been made with the Discipline Registrar).
7. If you have prepurchased a Festival Programme either via STARDOM or TRYBOOKING, please bring your invoice or ticket to give the programme seller in exchange for the Festival Programme.
Payment by Credit Card
The easiest way to pay is by credit card when you register on STARDOM. It is also our Treasurer's preferred method! You receive an instant acknowledgement of your payment via email and you can use the invoice as a record of all the Disciplines and sections you have entered.
Please read our RULES AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY on our SCHEDULE.
Rule No. 15. No entry fee will be refunded unless a section is cancelled.
So please check your dates and choose your sections very carefully!
Payment by Direct Debit
In STARDOM, select the Discipline(s) you want and select the sections you wish to enter.
Follow the prompts and until you get to the end and you can view your invoice. Save your invoice and note the invoice number.
DIRECT DEBIT DETAILS:
Bendigo Bank BSB No. 633-108
Account No. 130 830 052
Please ensure you write your name and WME invoice number so we can identify the payment as being from you.
Then please send a screen capture of the payment to your Section Registrar so we can mark your entry as PAID.
Any queries? CONTACT US!